2. PORA Admins hold the right to impose any penalty that they feel is fit. We ask that all league members keep an open mind to penalties served.
3. All penalties will be approved by all PORA admins before enforced.
4. All penalties are final and will not be changed
5. Drivers who disobey Admin enforcement will be suspended from competition for the season
7. Race Length : Differs with the track. Race length will be less or up to, 2 hours
8. Lap Cars : Must always fall to the rear of lead lap cars
9. Lucky Dog: Everywhere BUT MUST pit for 4 tires after accepting Lucky Dog
10. Penalties and Full Course Yellows: ON
11. Move Over Flag: On but doesn't penalize
12. Fuel Consumption: Normal
13. Damage Multiplier: 100%
14. Mechanical Failures: Time Scaled
15. Tire Wear: Normal
16. Driving Aids Allowed: Auto Clutch
17. Driving Aids NOT Allowed: Traction Control, Anti Lock Brakes, Stability Control, Auto Shift, Invulnerability, Opposite Lock, Steering Help, Brake Help, Spin Recovery, Auto Pit , Auto Lift
18. FORCED Cockpit View
19. To Compete at PORA Drivers MUST HAVE A MIC AND BE IN THE TEAMSPEAK.
20. Drivers must have PUSH TO TALK in teamspeak
21. Drivers MIC MUST NOT BE MUTED during race in PORA teamspeak
22. Drivers must practice for each race and come prepared to compete at a high level. PORA looks to provide high quality racing for its drivers and any driver keeping the league from reaching our goals can be removed from competition at leagues discretion.
23. There will be NO CHEATING of any kind and if caught the driver will be suspended indefinitely.
24. No talking in qualifying
25. Minimal talking during race
26. Any drivers on probation will be suspended for the season if they receive another offense equal to their probation.
27. PORA allows up to 51 cars to attempt to Qualify.
28. PORA will start 34 cars in our regular events. Some special events may be opened up for more entries.
29. Cars that do not qualify and/or take a provisional will all receive 35th place points
30. To race at PORA during the chase for the championship as a top 15 chaser you must have competed in at least 8 points paying races during the regular season.
31. Unlimited Pit Stops
32. Lap cars must fall to rear of lead lap cars once the field gets the one to green signal on a restart. All penalties will be cleared as soon as the green is taken
32a. Truck series will have double file restarts with the leader choosing high or low and everyone else falling in after that. Lap trucks will be at the rear.
33. Lap cars must hold bottom line when being overtaken by lead lap cars
34. No Passing on Apron of the track at Super Speedways.
35. No laying back more than a car length from the car in front of you on the initial start or restarts. Drivers abusing this rule will have a lap removed at the conclusion of the race for each offense.
36. Field freezes when caution is displayed. Cars that feel a discrepancy with the lineup state your claim to race admin and it will be reviewed and possibly changed before the restart.
36a. Updated 11/10 - Cars or trucks that are involved in a wreck that brings out the caution cannot get your spot back in the lineup. You must fall in line wear you got back up to pace speed.
36b. Updated 11/10 - Trucks that want to get waived around and receive a lap back under a caution can only do so if all the lead lap Trucks pit. Drivers looking to waive around must pull up behind the pace car once the lead lap trucks enter pit road. All drivers receiving waive around must notify admins and will be allowed to pass the pace car on the one to go notification. Trucks receiving the waive around cannot pt for tires or fuel.
37. Lucky Dog recipient must pit for 4 tires after accepting Luck Dog as they catch up to field. This rule is in place to make sure Lucky Dog restarts at the back of the lead lap cars without causing scoring issues. If a Lucky Dog recipient gets caught restarting out of line they will be docked a lap at the conclusion of the race.
38. In the event that the person who caused the caution receives the Lucky Dog they will not be allowed to accept it. If caught doing so the driver will be docked a lap at the conclusion of the race.
39. Leader controls initial start and restarts after pace car enters pitroad but must maintain an even speed before starting and be within a realistic/reasonable distance from starting line40. Cars must stay in line or pass to the outside until they pass start finish line on a restart. Cars may jerk to the inside to avoid causing a wreck if cars ahead do not start properly but all incidents of this nature can be reviewed and lap penalties given.
41. Drivers who Self Spin must quick chat SS. Self Spins will not be reviewed after the race.
42. Drivers who Self Spin twice in the same race must park for the remainder of that race.
43. In the event of a spin or wreck after taking the white flag there would be no caution, but if a driver changes the outcome of the finishing order by causing a wreck during the white flag lap the incident will be reviewed.
Updated 1/3/12 43b. There will only be one green white checkered flag restart on both the ARCA and Truck Series. If caution is brought out on that one attempt then the field will finish under caution.
44. If a driver self spins on the white flag lap and doesn't collect other cars the incident will not be reviewed.
45. ONLY stop n go penalties will be cleared for lineup confusion ONLY. If this starts to get abused race control will review replay and be issuing warnings that may lead to results changes.
46. In the event that there is a scoring issue, race control will advise the entire field of cars to stop (RED FLAG) on the backstretch for scoring to be sorted out. This action must take place under green conditions, but field will be advised that it is an official RED FLAG.
47. During a RED FLAG drivers must listen and calmly respond to race controls questions. Drivers will be given instructions and must follow these instructions.
48. Once scoring issues are fixed while under RED FLAG drivers will be advised to return back to caution pace and will be given a chance to pit before returning to green flag conditions.
49. Over aggressive driving will not be tolerated. This is a professional league and our drivers are held to a high standard.
50. Intentional wrecking or spinning will result in a one race suspension and be put on probation. A second offense will get the driver suspended for the remainder of the season.
51. Arguing between drivers during a race will not be tolerated. Drivers will be told to stop and if they do not will immediately be kicked from race and suspended a race also being put on probation. Discussions are to be done after the completion of the race with ADMIN present in a secured chat. If drivers have a conflict they would like discussed calmly let the ADMIN no at the conclusion of the race.
52. There is no cursing at other drivers in PORA teamspeak. Disputes must be dealt with after race in a private secure channel in teamspeak. This instance may bring about warnings and/or suspensions.
53. There is NO cursing or rude comments to be made at race control during an event. If this happens a driver will be kicked from the race and teamspeak.
54. Drivers who are removed for rude comments or cursing must apologize to PORA drivers before being allowed to return to another PORA event.
* ARCA/Truck Caution System *
55. All caution incidents will be reviewed following race and penalties given. All drivers will be able to review with admins and vote on the fault of an incident.
56 . Caution points consist of negative and positive points. Negative points come from poor driving and causing cautions. Positive points come from completing a PORA event with no cautions.
57. Drivers will note during a race of a Self Spin by quick chatting SS. These self spins will not be reviewed and penalties will be given by admins.
58. Incidents with more than just a single car will be reviewed and all drivers present in the review room will be able to vote with the majority vote winning. Penalties will be given by admins.
59. There is no limit to how many Positive caution points a driver can earn/gain. The driver with the most Positive points will be awarded at the end of the season.
60. There is a limit of -5 caution points for causing incidents.
61. Driver at fault on review -1 point
62. Self Spin -1 point
Caution Point Suspensions
63. Once drivers reach -5 caution points they will be done for the season and will lose first choice at their number the following season.
64. Drivers can however after being suspended for the season buy back in and keep competing without missing any races or points. The buy back price is $20 and the driver will be reset on their caution count to zero. These buy backs will be considered donations and and must be payed through the donation page. Drivers will be praised for their donations. All donations go to help with league expenses and awards.
| 4 ||40||21||23|
| 17 ||27||34||10|
65. 35th place points are reserved for non-qualifiers and/or provisional positions who will all receive - 9pts
66. Top 15 Drivers will make the Chase and compete for the Championship
*ARCA/TRUCK Bonus Points*
67. 1 point for leading a lap
68. 1 point for leading the most laps
69. 3 Points towards chase for a regular season win
70. Provisional positions will be given to league drivers who have to miss a race for personal reasons.
71. Provisional positions will receive points for one spot behind last place that started the race. Ex: 20 cars start race provisional will be for 21st spot.
72. Competing Season Drivers will need to post in the PORA Forums under Provisional Posting Board for the series they compete in.
73. Post the date of the scheduled race you need a provisional for. All provisional postings or replies must be within 7 days or less of the scheduled race. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECEIVE A PROVISIONAL IF YOU ARE A CURRENT DRIVER.
74. Provisionals DO NOT work off a caution point
75. ABSOLUTELY NO RESTARTS OF A PORA RACE
76. In the event that the server crashes before half-way of a PORA race the event will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date. The race will be a total restart.
77. In the event that the server crashes after the half-way point of a PORA race, the event will be called with the last recorded lap as the finishing order of the event.
78. Drivers must know and understand PORA rules before competing in a Race