2. PORA Admins hold the right to impose any penalty that they feel is fit. We ask that all league members keep an open mind to penalties served.
3. All penalties will be approved by all PORA admins before enforced.
4. All penalties are final and will not be changed
5. Drivers who disobey Admin enforcement will be suspended from competition for the season
7. Race Length : 100 lap feature
8. Lap Cars : Start in rear
9. Lucky Dog: None
10. Penalties and Full Course Yellows: OFF ,but will be enforced by race control and drivers
11. Move Over Flag: On but doesn't penalize
12. Fuel Consumption: Normal
13. Damage Multiplier: 100%
14. Mechanical Failures: Time Scaled
15. Tire Wear: Normal
16. Driving Aids Allowed: Auto Clutch
17. Driving Aids NOT Allowed: Traction Control, Anti Lock Brakes, Stability Control, Auto Shift, Invulnerability, Opposite Lock, Steering Help, Brake Help, Spin Recovery, Auto Pit , Auto Lift
18. FORCED Cockpit View
Dirt UMP Car Rules
19. All cars must have driver installed
20. Cars must have tops on at all times with exception to a topless special event. The roof must be stock appearing and be mounted level to the body.
21. The maximum overall height of the rear spoiler will be 8”-inches.
22. Only the Hoosier LM1100, LM1200, LM1300, LM1400, and LM1600 tires will be permitted for competition.
23. All Cars must have window net installed.
24. At the conclusion of a race all cars that finish must follow the leader back to the start finish line. Drivers will then ONE AT A TIME stop on the line for a few seconds then continue on. This is for admins to get a still look at each car for inspection.
25. ANY CAR, TEAM AND/OR DRIVER THAT DOES NOT MEET THESE SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM RESULTS OF THE EVENT.
26. To Compete at PORA Drivers MUST HAVE A MIC AND BE IN THE TEAMSPEAK.
27. Drivers must have PUSH TO TALK in teamspeak
28. Drivers MIC MUST NOT BE MUTED during race in PORA teamspeak
29. Drivers must practice for each race and come prepared to compete at a high level. PORA looks to provide high quality racing for its drivers and any driver keeping the league from reaching our goals can be removed from competition at leagues discretion.
30. There will be NO CHEATING of any kind and if caught the driver will be suspended indefinitely.
31. No talking in qualifying
32. Minimal talking during race
33. Any drivers on probation will be suspended for the season if they receive another offense equal to their probation.
34. PORA allows up to 61 cars to attempt to Qualify.
35. PORA will start 25 cars in our regular events. Some special events may be opened up for more entries.
36. Cars that do not qualify and/or take a provisional will all receive 26th place points
37. Features will have a halfway 5 minute intermission for drivers to fix damage, adjust on their cars ,and change tires.
38. Under caution only cars that have severe damage that keeps them from driving correctly will be allowed to pit. This does NOT include wore out tires.
39. Cars may pit under green flag conditions at any time.
40. There are no Lucky Dogs
41. Lap Cars will restart at back of the field42. No laying back more than a car length from the car in front of you on the initial start or restarts. Drivers abusing this rule will be warned by race control and if continued will be given a pass through.
43. Field freezes when caution is displayed. If drivers have a dispute than revert back to lap before.
44. Leader controls initial start and restarts after pace car enters pitroad but must maintain an even speed before starting.
45. When restarting the leader must be within a reasonable distance from start line. The start must take place anytime after leader gets pointed straight off turn 4.
46. Drivers can not pass to the inside of the car in front of them on a restart before the start finish line.
47. Drivers who break the restart rule will be docked a lap from their finish results.
48. Drivers MUST have a quick chat set stating CAUTION.
49. Drivers who Self Spin twice in the same race must park for the remainder of that race. If the driver does not park themselves than they will be docked a lap at the conclusion of the race.
50. In the event of a spin or wreck after taking the white flag there would be no caution, but if a driver changes the outcome of the finishing order by causing a wreck during the white flag lap the incident will be reviewed.
51. If a driver self spins on the white flag lap and doesn't collect other cars the incident will not be reviewed.
52. ONLY stop n go penalties will be cleared for lineup confusion ONLY. If this starts to get abused race control will review replay and be issuing warnings that may lead to results changes.
53. In the event that there is a scoring issue, race control will advise the entire field of cars to stop (RED FLAG) on the backstretch for scoring to be sorted out. This action must take place under green conditions, but field will be advised that it is an official RED FLAG.
54. During a RED FLAG drivers must listen and calmly respond to race controls questions. Drivers will be given instructions and must follow these instructions.
55. Once scoring issues are fixed while under RED FLAG drivers will be advised to return back to caution pace and will be given a chance to pit before returning to green flag conditions.
56. Over aggressive driving will not be tolerated. This is a professional league and our drivers are held to a high standard.
57. Intentional wrecking or spinning will result in a one race suspension and be put on probation. A second offense will get the driver suspended for the remainder of the season.
58. Arguing between drivers during a race will not be tolerated. Drivers will be told to stop and if they do not will immediately be kicked from race and suspended a race also being put on probation. Discussions are to be done after the completion of the race with ADMIN present in a secured chat. If drivers have a conflict they would like discussed calmly let the ADMIN no at the conclusion of the race.
59. There is no cursing at other drivers in PORA teamspeak. Disputes must be dealt with after race in a private secure channel in teamspeak. This instance may bring about warnings and/or suspensions.
60. There is NO cursing or rude comments to be made at race control during an event. If this happens a driver will be kicked from the race and teamspeak.
61. Drivers who are removed for rude comments or cursing must apologize to PORA drivers before being allowed to return to another PORA event.
DIRT LATE MODEL CAUTION SYSTEM RULES
62. PORA uses an Active Caution System to try and help keep caution counts down. ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE THE WORD **CAUTION** AS A QUICK CHAT. Drivers will call their own cautions as they happen by quick chatting the word CAUTION. At this time the rest of the field will freeze and begin pace laps.
63. All caution incidents will be reviewed following race and penalties given. All drivers will be able to review with admins and vote on the fault of an incident.
64. Caution points consist of negative and positive points. Negative points come from poor driving and causing cautions. Positive points come from completing a PORA event with no cautions.
65. Drivers will note during a race of a Self Spin by quick chatting SS. These self spins will not be reviewed and penalties will be given by admins.
66. Incidents with more than just a single car will be reviewed and all drivers present in the review room will be able to vote with the majority vote winning. Penalties will be given by admins.
67. There is no limit to how many Positive caution points a driver can earn/gain. The driver with the most Positive points will be awarded at the end of the season.
68. There is a limit of -5 caution points for causing incidents.
69. Driver at fault on review -1 point
70. Self Spin -1 point
Caution Point Suspensions
71. Once drivers reach -5 caution points they will be done for the season and will lose first choice at their number the following season.
72. Drivers can however after being suspended for the season buy back in and keep competing without missing any races or points. The buy back price is $20 and the driver will be reset on their caution count to zero. These buy backs will be considered donations and and must be payed through the donation page. Drivers will be praised for their donations. All donations go to help with league expenses and awards.
| 1. 24pts |
All cars not in Feature Event including non-qualifiers and provisionals receive - 1pt
73. Provisional positions will be given to league drivers who have to miss a race for personal reasons.
74. Provisional positions will receive points for one spot behind last place that started the race. Ex: 20 cars start race provisional will be for 21st spot.
75. Competing Season Drivers will need to post in the PORA Forums under Provisional Posting Board for the series they compete in.
76. Post the date of the scheduled race you need a provisional for. All provisional postings or replies must be within 7 days or less of the scheduled race. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECEIVE A PROVISIONAL IF YOU ARE A CURRENT DRIVER.
77. Provisionals DO NOT work off a caution point
78. ABSOLUTELY NO RESTARTS OF A PORA RACE
79. In the event that the server crashes before half-way of a PORA race the event will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date. The race will be a total restart.
80. In the event that the server crashes after the half-way point of a PORA race, the event will be called with the last recorded lap as the finishing order of the event.
81. Drivers must know and understand PORA rules before competing in a Race